D2 tech support - absolute shame

So i have started reporting conneciton issues one week ago like everybody else.

After one week of tickets and many angry forum post this is the official tech support reply: “I had a look if we currently have any issues with our connection and so far we do not have any technical issues.”

This is completely unacceptable. As paying customer I demand proper customer support.

Are you guys freaking high? “We dont have technical issues” - Yes you effing do!!! Just look at this bloody forum!!!

I play west ladder and I’m having issues with Checking versions, it takes multiple attempts to sign in that’s when I can. All of my friends on west also have this issue. Despite all of the reports it seems there has been no release of a solution and the support I’ve seen believes it’s inconsistent. Which it has been consistent for about two weeks now. From what I’ve seen it is a issue throughout west. In seeking answers I’ve noticed all the sites selling Diablo items no longer sell items specifically to west. So it must be an issue throughout. If there could be some confirmation of movement then I don’t think so many people would be upset. Thank you for your time. I know it’s hard to deal with dealing with complaints all day, so I do appreciate any time given.