D2 Resurrected - Cant join any server on any character

That thing Happens for all.

If it happens of soft core you can play on hardcore.

And the other way if it happens on hardcore you can play soft core.

The only fix will be to reboot the servers

But that would just be a temporary fix

Haha hardcore game anyone ?

They should make a AFK system. That save game and log you out after a period of time. That should work

1 Like

I hope they fix this issue soon

same, cant play the game for 2.5h alrdy

Did u guys send it in to the Gm ?

Yes I was in contact with Gm no help at all
The answer was that they was aware of the problem. And we just have to wait it out

They told me they can’t manually log us out. So until they fix the problem they should reboot the servers every 8 hours to keep us playing

So we still have to wait 5-6 hours more ?

I’ve waited 23-24 hours now.
Just created a new account and bought the game again now i can play lol

But probably only works for some hours

1 Like

Damn this is frustrating I got to 30 ish and damn can’t log in

Yes we bought the game only to beta test it hehe

So the GM said to just wait it out ?

Hello

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us and I’m sorry that I wasn’t able to get back to you any sooner

I just received your ticket regarding your character stuck in a game for Diablo ll rescurrected our developers are currently working on a solution to this issue and hope to have this fully resolved as soon as possible

Despite this your character will automatically become available to play given time we do not have a way to speed up this process.
And can only ask for your patience while this is being worked

I can’t join because the charakter already exist on the server…

Where is the problem to restart the f*cking servers?

1 Like

no puedo jugar con ningún personaje existe en el servidor, porfa solucionen el problema quiero jugar =)

Same here buddy don’t know why

1 Like

Still having the same issue, even after creating new char, I get an error saying failed to join game.

I 've tried EU and ASIA and I get the same thing, was playing on EU yesterday and everything was ok, but now can’t play because it says my char is in another game.

1 Like

Hey everyone,

Thank you all for your continued vigilance in reporting issues affecting Diablo II: Resurrected. When Diablo II: Resurrected launched, so did our dedicated Diablo II: Resurrected Technical Support forum, and that is where you will want to post and find updates regarding current and emerging technical issues with Diablo II: Resurrected.

With that in mind, I will be locking this thread. If you’ve found this post, these forums are specific to technical problems that you may run into with the Battle.net Desktop App. If you have a concern or issue within the Battle.net Desktop App specifically, please create a new thread in this forum as you normally would.

1 Like