D2 Resurrected - Cant join any server on any character

Can’t join any game on soft core Diablo 2 resurrected. Played for a few hours but got randomly kicked, same as my friend. Now I cant play at all. Not even on new characters. Just blackscreen/stuck at loading or it says character already is online.
Why arent you communicating? The launcher says NOTHING about any issues but there clearly are. RESTART the servers. Many have their character stuck online making them unable to play.

18 Likes

im having the same problem. come on blizzard lets get going

1 Like

Deff can’t log in…push play and does nothing

yup same here. seems they need a reboot

Lol I can’t play for 23 hours now.
Character already in a server
Good luck

3 Likes

Having the same problem, cant even make a new character to play. Locked out.

Same here man , u still facing the same issue ?

Year stuck for 23 hours

I managed to play a couple of hours back but it says I am some how in the server or there’s a internet connection issue

Year the thing is they knew about this problem since beta. And they don’t know how to fix it

Did u face issues when trying with another character , ur character goes to a black out screen ?

If you create a new character your screen will go black and you will need to force close.

3 Likes

yepp… sometimes just black screen. Sometimes says im offline. Sometimes my char is already online. Nothing works. The funny thing is, HC characters work.

My friend got into the game so I was wondering what happen and he took a screen shot for me

That thing Happens for all.

If it happens of soft core you can play on hardcore.

And the other way if it happens on hardcore you can play soft core.

The only fix will be to reboot the servers

But that would just be a temporary fix

Haha hardcore game anyone ?

They should make a AFK system. That save game and log you out after a period of time. That should work

1 Like

I hope they fix this issue soon

same, cant play the game for 2.5h alrdy

Did u guys send it in to the Gm ?