D2 LoD server's down

Hello, diablo II LoD got server’s down since this morning early. Is it possible to know when it’s gonna be solved please?
Just want to chill and have nostalgia for this weekend, thx for your answer!

Have a good day

8 Likes

Whole EU realm is still impacted.
Nobody can create any game.
Please fix this once and for all.

5 Likes

Still imposible to do game…

Please do something

5 Likes

plz solve this problem. 24/36 hours down serve

3 Likes

Same problem here, since today i cant create any new Game in D2 LoD, i get queued in a long waiting list which doesnt seem to end. I already contacted the support and reinstalled the game, but this doesn’t help. Any Solution to this?

3 Likes

It seems that Support does not care about issues. Its not as if anyone at Blizzard support cares about Classic D2 Players now that Resurected is out. Classic Players dont give anymore $$$$. It is sad that I fell this way as D2 was a great game. Might as well add “Micro Transactions” to complete the fall. Diablo Himself could not corrupt Blizzard but “Mirco” issues have.

3 Likes

Still down since around 1am saturday morning… 2nd time this year…

2 Likes

Same issue. Servers are still down. It would be really neat if someone could take a look at them.

2 Likes

Hey all,

Thanks for the reports on the queues for creating games in the EU region. I poked a couple places to get some eyes on what’s going on. No other information such as how long it may take to sort out. We’ll update here if we get any new info.

6 Likes

It’s somewhat the entire Blizz App that keeps on disconnecting, crashing my games I was in… Can you please look into that?

Thank you.

1 Like

let us hope, the issue will be resolved asap. This is the 2nd time this year it happened like this by the way.

1 Like

hello, first of all I wanted to thank you for the weekend in which I had to go outside because of you, and in the second to ask if I have to do it again in the near future or will you finally fix it?

2 Likes

For me as an addict, waiting for the servers to be repaired more than 2 days is outrageous. How hard can be unplugging and plugging again the server cable.

Hello there, still nothing changed, we still can not play. 15hrs since you told us, someone will put their eyes on. Any update? Thanks.

1 Like

EU is still down since around 1am saturday morning… USeast had the issues as well, was fixed within 12hrs…

2 Likes

Hopefully they will fix this tomorrow. I keep staring at my characters for days knowing that I can’t play them…

1 Like

4 days and counting…

Good morning,
its more than 80hrs now. We can not play in EU at all. Nothing changed. One of your oldest communities, people that still put effort in the game. And nothing happens, if there is a problem… Not even an update or communication is given…

Amateurs!
There is not much more to say.

I do understand, that a long weekend lies behind us, and also that there are no emergency measures in place for the old battle net. But today is a normal workday in Europe. Shouldn’t this issue have been resolved by now? Or is everything handled from the US, specifically California?

3 Likes