Could not log in to Battle.net with computer

A very important message to Blizzard company,

I cannot log in my Battlenet now when I using my computer. There are many problems. I cannot play any Blizzard games. I cannot click in the Blizzard official website. I cannot log in any Blizzard games websites. However, I only can log in any devices and make a complaint to you through this Blizzard form.

My computer is the only one device that I can play your games, all Blizzard games. Could you fix these problems please?

1 Like

Greetings.

The very same is hapening to me. i canot log to any blizz battlenet page or service, so im totally unable to log into any game or to view forums. rigth now im using a friends PC to do this report. i know im not the only one because several people i know is having this very same problem.

Same problem here too. Plz help! Keep getting error codes when trying to login

Hey gang :wave:

Sorry to hear you’re getting error codes with the Battle.net app… knowing which codes in particular you’re encountering will help us determine what’s happening. Every code should also have a corresponding help article with specific things to try.

Please include such codes in your forum posts, as we’re rather in-the-dark about what everyone’s individual issues are, otherwise.