Constantly getting kicked offline from Blizzard servers

I have the exact same issue. Talked to ISP monday and they didn’t see anything on their end. I was just playing the cold war campaign for 15 mins unaffected, now its unplayable. I’m hardwired so thats ruled out for me.

ill try changing my region!

I’ve been playing on Asian Servers and I’m not getting disconnected but when I play US servers I do constantly.

I do not experience this issue on my roomate’s ps4. Absolutely no connection issues. I have gone to Activision’s support, and they have sent me back here since it is not their server’s that are affected, they determined it was Blizzard’s account verification since it is the launcher, Blizzard’s software, going offline.

I tried contacting my ISP, and after days of talking to different support representatives, a supervisor at an elevated position has determined it is Blizzard’s end, as they are having issues receiving from Blizzards servers. It seems there is random packet loss between them and Blizzard, since their test was showing the same results as my connect, somewhere between their computer and the connection.

TLDR, Blizzard’s account services are having bad connections to certain ISP’s for seeming no public reason, where no issues are showing up for actual game servers and services.

Wired connection or no, Blizzard’s account services are an issue. This is why Playstation and Xbox players are not having a game crashing issue due to disconnection. They don’t have their account’s from Sony or Microsoft randomly disconnecting. Your move Blizzard. You can continue to run people in circles and ignore the problem, or report that there’s a widespread issue with the launcher, cause this is affecting WoW, Overwatch, for many people across the world since spring.

1 Like

Sevenfangs,

We have a totally separate thread for this now. Please post here instead.