Connexion impossible / Connection to server impossible

J’etait dans une game que j’ai quitter apres avoir terminer l’act 3 et activer mes 2 premiere quete de l’act 4, lorsque j’ai voulu creer une nouvelle partie environ 3 seconde apres cela c’était impossible et mon personage de s’affichais plue dans le millieu de l’écran, ensuite j’ai quitter le salon battle net pour me retrouver sur l’écran principal de jeu, mon personage s’affichais toujour mais avec un level en moin. J’appuie sur Salon et je recois une notification qui dit Échec d’acces a la partie. Ce personnage est introuvable sur le serveur. Veuillez reessayer. donc je quite completement le jeu, j’ai meme redemarer mon ordinateur et lorsque je reouvre le jeu et que j’appui sur en ligne j’ai une notification qui dit connexion au serveur impossible en plus de ne plus voir mon personage s’afficher. //// I was inside a game that i quit after moving to act 4 and turning on the 2 first quest, then about 3 seconde after leaving that game i tryed to remake a new one and it was not allowing me to, my character was no more displaying in the middle of the screen as well, so i left battle net and got back to the main screen of the game, my character was still showing up but with 1 less LVL then it was, so i pressed the button to get back on battle net and i get a notice that say Error to access the game. This character cannot be found on the server, try again so i quit completly the game then reboot my computer and then when i open back the game and press online it say Connecting to server impossible also my character do not appear anymore when pressing the online key before the notice appear.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.