Connection problems only EU server and only PC

Playing Hearthstone and living in Spain. Using the same WiFi connection, I can play well in mobile both servers, Europe and America and also I can play well in computer in the America server. The problem happens when I try to play in my “home server” Europe. It says me than my connection is bad and I have to try 5-6 times to enter. Then it kicks me quickly. I think my internet connection isnt perfect, but its the same than months before and the problems started only this Wednesday.

Hey, atpeta! With this only happening on one region, it working well on mobile for both servers, and it starting just in the last week or so, it does suggest that there are some connectivity issues to Hearthstone on the European servers. There could have been some connection routing changed on the backend that isn’t always visible, despite it being stable for months before.

We can try taking a look at the connection route for any possible signs causing the disconnection and trouble entering with a detailed connection test. Could you provide a WinMTR file until the problem occurs for 10 to 15 minutes. Copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:

~~~
WinMTR Here
~~~

If you have issues pasting here, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)