Connection Interrupted issue for Diablo II Resurrected

This past week I decided to come back to Diablo II and pick up where I left off. Unfortunately, I keep getting constant “Connection Interrupted” as I play. I believe the longest I’ve been able to consistently play is 30 minutes before it drops me.

I followed all the steps on the Connection Troubleshooting. I’ve updated all my drivers, deleted the cache, reset the router and modem, and all that jazz. I probably have the best internet connection I’ve ever had at the moment so I’m completely confused. When I initially bought the game when it came out I had zero issues. Likewise, the two times I moved after that into houses with a worse connection seemed to be fine.

Aside from having plugging directly into the router (which unfortunately isn’t feasible due to my location in the house), is there anything else I can do to keep a solid connection? I’ve even closed every application I have open to make sure nothing is pulling on my system (despite the fact I now have twice as much RAM as I did when I was playing this game successfully before).

I’d like to continue to play online because I have friends that would routinely hop back on if they saw someone else playing. Am I just totally out of luck here?

Hello:

Your posting on the wrong forum.

This forum is for technical support on Blizzard’s Legacy Games, which are:

• Diablo II (2000) and its expansion Lord of Destruction;
  • The games in the Blizzard Arcade Collection such as the Lost Vikings and Rock N Roll Racing; and
  • Battle.Net editions of Diablo I, Warcraft: Orcs and Humans & Warcraft: II.

Diablo II: Resurrected is not a Legacy Game… and it has its own forums. You’ll find the D2R Technical Support forum here:

Good luck with this.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.