Confused about a game I purchased. COD Modern Warfare

Could someone please confirm if the following game has a coop and or single player campaign:

The title is called: Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare®

When I went to install it is reads as: Call of Duty: Warzone.

People online are saying that ‘Call of Duty: Warzone.’ does not have coop.

Yet within the package listed there seems to be a campaign mode which is the ONLY thing I am interested in and perhaps coop as a bonus?

After the 200GB install … will there be a campaign mode that I can play in that is not multiplayer?

If not, is there a way I can ask for a refund like I do on steam.

Thank you for your time.

TillDeath, I had the same ‘issue’ at first.

So, what isn’t clear to new owners of Modern Warfare is that the game installs after the entire download. You’ll get a menu that showcases all of the games [ Vanguard, Warzone, Black Ops, Modern Warfare] in that order; even if you don’t own the other games. All of them are great by the way (i’m not paid…just love the franchise).

I was annoyed about this as well; and to many dismayed folks the Modern Warfare ‘icon/button’ doesn’t display in battlenet’s menu. You click on the Warzone button and the ‘MW Games Collection Selection Screen’ (my words) will display, then you can select Modern Warfare. I guess this was Blizzard/Activision’s way to keep the bnet list to a minimum. They’ll have to change that at some point so people can play their old games once the 2nd menu gets too long.