Collector's Edition of DF should Give Epic Digital Code

I truly do not understand why the Collector’s Edition of Dragonflight does not include the Epic Digital Code. Yet purchasing the Epic Edition Digitally (the only version available) you get it. Spending more more means a wait, and spending less means not?

I think this should be changed and those like myself that have purchased the Dragonflight Collector’s Edition should get the code for Epic now, too and that this should be applied and done ASAP.

I think you get reimbursed the price for an Epic code, once your physical edition gets shipped. Sure you buy it twice now, but you’ll get the money back from that digital key.

So, quick question… WHEN does the physical Collector’s Edition ship anyway? Because, I do not WANT to spend the Epic Edition and then get “reimbursed” whatsoever. I haven’t gotten a collector’s edition since Pandaria, and I feel as if I am getting penalized for ponying up the extra cash for the physical items.

You don’t get reimbursed. You get the balance put into your Battle.net account. THAT is not getting reimbursed. That is spending even MORE money on the game.

From the Blizzard Gear page for the collector’s edition (wowcgp0011-dragonflight-epic-edition-collectors-set - sorry but can’t post links on here) it shows you get the Epic digital code plus 30 days game time. Why would you think it doesn’t include the Epic digital code?

I actually wish they would give out the digital code information now so that people who have pre-purchased the collector’s edition can get the benefits that those who have purchased the digital version are getting now. Especially so if someone has purchased from one of the Blizzard recommended companies (for those players not living in the US).