COD Warzone Bann?

Hi,

I hope I will get an answer here and not the so very “friendly” behavior of the guys handling the Activision Forum where I got banned because I dared to ask questions and can not post there anymore -->>>

Why do I get this error message -->>>

"You account was temporarily banned from playing COD Modern Warfare online due to a violation of the posted Security & Enforcement Policy …

6 days remaining before access is granted"

What is the reason behind banning my account?

This is absolute Bullsh*t. I haven’t done anything to deserve this and never got banned before.

I play since Warzone Season 2 and I never had such issues. Such disrespect to legit & paying players! This is unheard of!!! Even if it is only a temporarily Bann I can not accept this as I have never been a cheater and this is very disrespectful. Why should I invest even more time & money when they can just throw me under the bus and even don’t allow me to post my opinion in forums without any explanation or a valid reason? In fact I want my money back! I will definitely not play anymore in such a toxic environment & pretty da*n awful support!!!

What happened to this company? It used to be the best.

I demand a re-check and explanation!

If they provide a valid explanation I might agree and if it is my fault at least I will know how to correct it.

If a security person messed up I demand him to be fired or at least warned and to undergo a corrective procedure!

Believe me this is not the way how you want to treat customers!

I may have used strong vocabulary, but this is normal when you pi*s off someone without a valid reason!

P.S. -->>> Please take my opinion constructively as I am not the only one!

I have been a loyal Blizzard fan since Warcraft 1 and also Call of Duty / Activision fan for many years, but now this stuff ??? What a tremendous disappointment!

Thanks!

===========

Hey CrusaderSS,

Unfortunately, Blizzard has no involvement in Activision’s games outside of purchasing, installing and patching. Everything else lies solely with Activision.

Hi Leviathan,

Thank you for the answer. Could you please give the e-mail of the Activision support as I have many things to tell them about their behavior. I’m sorry, that you have to work with such unprofessional and unfriendly bunch.

Thanks

Kris

The only contact point I know of is their support website. However, you should be able to search around their main site/internet to find a more corporate level contact.

Hi Leviathan,

Thank you very much.

There is nothing useful on this site besides the forum where the “friendly” support blocked me for asking questions. Are the communist comrades from Activision aware, that Communism died ages ago?

Sorry to bother you again, but could you please provide an e-mail for complaints or at least a survey I can fill out. Such a disrespect is unheard of -->>> they left the real cheaters online and blocked me…

===================================

Let me get something straight and this to be a lesson to everybody = do not give money to toxic companies like Activision -->>>

Another player explained, that they banned us because of our usernames, but mine is not offensive. WTF* ==>>>

"Based on the names (most of us are ‘userXXXXX’) of most of us posting about these bans (and some other similar threads), we were banned for our names. My old name referenced my cultural heritage, and was not offensive - I’ve used it across multiple platforms for decades with not a single report or request to change it. I will not list the name, because my last attempt to post on this issue was deleted after review - but suffice to say, I feel that my cultural heritage is being disrespected by Activision deleting it. It appears Activision is banning names they now deem offensive, but is doing so without explanation and just levying 7 day bans to go with it. This is ridiculous because, at least in my case, I had the name for years - which means Activision tacitly or explicitly was OK with it. Now they’re not.

If Activision wants to change their policy, and ask us to change our names, fine. Slapping a 7 day ban without giving us a chance to change our names and not communicating with us is not cool. Rolling this policy out without warning is not cool. Deleting my first attempt to post on this issue (when there’s no other way to get visibility because you cannot appeal enforcement decisions) - is not cool. "

What??? This is unheard of -->>> My Username is the same for many years on multiple platforms and no one finds it offensive! We shall all demand our money back & proceed with legal actions if that’s true!!!

So some rassist guy from Activision decides that my username is offensive today but it was not for several years and decides to bann my account because of that without any reason or explanation? It is not offensive for Diablo or Blizzard. How come? And who is this God Almighty? ==>>> WTF* -->>> This is the beginning of an enormous humongous scandal!!! If that’s true I demand this person to be fired immediately!!!

It seems they do not treat us as human beings and do not think that we have rights. What they did was pretty rassist and discriminational!!!

Activision consists of communist comrades who do not care about gaming or gamers —>>> They will drag Blizzard in the mud -->>> They just banned my account for 6 days with absolutely no reason whatsoever + refused to give me a reason why + even blocked me in the Activision forum after I asked why this happened -->>> Absolute toxic company & no support. Playing with no cheats since Warzone Season 2, but no one cares -->>> why not block me without a reason and leave the cheaters playing… pretty soon only cheaters will be allowed to play there -->>> Activision = RIP yesterday… X ==>>> Don’t get me wrong I was going to stop playing this game pretty soon on my own accord even though I purchased the game, because I do not like the latest changes they made and the issues are many like no weapon balance, merging Warzone & Cold War, constant bugs, constant developers errors,no support, pretty lame and unprofessional security team…

Btw I work in a similar company and pretty much know what happened -->>> All American companies hire indian programmers and software developers because they are cheaper and work without asking questions, but unfortunately most of them are incompetent. Be serious no one can monitor 60 million accounts. Some incompetent “smart” ASF**KFACE wrote a really incompetent script and banned thousands of people without any reason. I do not live in America so I don’t give a dan about american laws. I demand an answer and compensation!

I can write more, but there is no point this is just a dead franchise / company to me. This is how you loose loyal customers…!!!

This post is going everywhere in internet so everyone should know how this company is treating it’s former loyal customers!!!

Thanks

Kris

1 Like

Guys i need help please, so i downloaded warzone finished the tutorial but couldn’t join a public match, woke up the next day with a banned battle net account and a banned activation account. I tried to appeal it but they only responded with that am using unauthorized software or modified game data, am literally using the battlenet program.

So after I found no solution I created another account and 2 days later same thing I got banned again. What is wrong??? The only reason I think i might have gotten banned is that i’ve downloaded warzone long timeago with a different account and when i switched my battle net account it doesn’t say that i own warzone even though i have it on my desktop, is that the reason and how to fix it, please guys hellllp.

you lucky its 7 days, i got permeant banned