Cod warzone authencation error

Hi everyone!

I installed mw2 beta. Then nothing but issues. Haven’t ever had a issue logging into warzone. But instantly get a authentication error. Also I firstly got a notice. Saying my GPU drivers weren’t up to date.
I Checked and got NVidia exp installed. No beta drivers or anything above what I have installed. But it still keeps saying there outdated ( Sorry forgot that part.)
I did verify with my email said success! But nope… Keeps wanting to text a number I dont have. Been a week since I opened a ticket. No response… The beta crashes instantly… Cant even make it passed the privacy agreement…
I cleared all my caches. I uninstalled MW2 successfully. But no change. I cant change any of my account settings. Without the stupid text… Doesn’t matter that I can prove my credentials by any other means…
Any help would be appreciated! I’m about to get rocked by a storm. So be nice to have a little stress free time. Before it hits the fan. Thanks to my gamer and COD family!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.