Cod Vanguard not updating with error code: BLZBNTAGT00000BB8

It crashed when i was playing the Numa Numa trails campaign mission. Now whenever i try to resume that mission it crashes. Ive tried to scan and repair the files. It gave an update but when i press update it starts scanning and as soon as it is done it gives me the error:
Whoops! Looks like something broke. Give it another shot.​
error code: BLZBNTAGT00000BB8. the only anti virus i have is the windows firewall one. every scan or update causes this. ive tried opening it as adminstrator, moving the game to a different location on my drive, uninstalling and reinstalling battle.net launcher, any ideas on whta may be causing this or how i can fix this

14 Likes

me aparece lo mismo? lo has solucionado? llevo varios dias igual y no entiendo porque

Hello , i got the same problem , i have done everything they ask for , and the update still not works . The only thing thats is new , is that there is new Agent,app that i was asking to except
so what is that Agen,app ?

I have the same problem. did you manage to figure it out? how to fix it?

Same thing is happening to me! I am now reinstalling the game. Hopefully it works.

For the past week (or week and a half) I’ve been having trouble with the Battle.net app as well. It begins updating WOW and as it starts “fetching CDN config” an error occurs (error code: BLZBNTAGT00000BB8). I’ve gone through all the trouble shooting options listed on the website including completely removing the app from my mac and reinstalling it. However, I am still receiving the same error message.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.