COD MW not launching

I am trying to launch COD MW.

1. I click play
  2. Goes to launching
  3. playing now
  4. nothing back to play

Super frustrating, any help would be much appreciated.

5 Likes

I’m getting the same issue, launching the game and a message saying " it appears Call of Duty didn’t quit properly, run in safe mode"…

Its crazy! 2 days not getting any support on the matter

2 Likes

Same problem here. Have tried everything thats recommended. Also want to note that Black Ops 4 also does the same thing

Hey MuntedAU,

The most common cause for this is not having the latest drivers. If that doesn’t help, I’d suggest contacting Activision for more help.

Bom dia, estou com o mesmo problema, abro o aplicativo da Blizzard clico em jogar e aparece a mensagem ‘O JOGO ESTÁ SENDO EXECUTADO’, mas não sai disso, o jogo não inicia. Meus drivers estão todos atualizados. Já abri reclamação na Activision e não recebo resposta. Se não puderem me ajudar como faço pra receber o meu dinheiro de volta?

O meu jogo tem o mesmo problema ja instalei os drivers e nada , alguem sabe como pego o reembolso

Pelo amor de deus cara alguem ajuda agente eu comprei um jogo full price pra nao jogar ele, o jogo nao funciona comprei a 2 dias e nao abri ele ainda, rificulo.

This thread has a lot of solutions that can help:

I had the same issue - I’m getting the same issue, launching the game and a message saying " it appears Call of Duty didn’t quit properly, run in safe mode"…

The only fix I found was to scan game files for issue but it found none. I finally decide to restart the last mission I left off at and the game is now working. You don’t need to start from the beginning- forgot to mention I was playing in campaign. Hope this works for you all.