COD MW 2019: Getting banned for no reason after update season 6

Hi, as a title my account getting banned for no reason, no warning, no shadown ban before perma ban, no mail from Blizzard or Activision. Just banned. I try to open a ticket but Blizz said their have no responsibility, and send me a link to Activision but I can not reach the link, just 404 error. So I try to visit Activision main website manually, and what I got is a FAQ: " Temporary and permanent suspensions from all game modes are final and are not subject to review. Activision Support cannot assist with or answer questions about enforcements." And I can’t even use my Battle.net account to log into Activision, so I can not create a ticket but I think if I send them a the ticket they will be ignore and send me back the FAQ links.

In the first day off season 5, 3 of my teammates getting banned but after the fix patch update they all lifted the ban, so I waited 4 days, the fix patch come and yes, my account still suspensions so I try to open a thread here.

Correct. Blizzard makes the Launcher Application that updates the game files and lets you play. Blizzard does not make the actual game, run the servers, handle the anti cheat for that game, or have anything to do with the policies.

Activision Publishing and Blizzard Entertainment are two separate game studios. The only “joint” part is the stock holding company above them called Blizzard-Activision (ATVI) on the stock market.

All bans for that game are handled by Activision so you need to go by Activision’s policies. If they don’t accept tickets for appeals then that is that. You will have to follow up on Activision’s site if they have anything else posted.

1 Like

The problem here is I get wrong banned, and all I want is an explain why I get it. And how to lift the ban.

As mentioned by MissCheetah, Blizzard does not handle the actions within Call of Duty. You will need to contact Activision Support to appeal the issue further.

As this is not a technical issue or an issue with one of our Classic games, such as Diablo II, this thread has been closed.

1 Like