CoD - BLZBNTBNA00000012/BLZBNTAGT00000960/BLZBNTBGS7FFFF01

You sir are the GOAT! THANK YOUUUU

I don’t know if it’s luck but you’ve just fixed my game

I could kiss you right now

THIS WORKED!!! Disabled crossplay and now Dev Error 5476 is gone!

Settings —> Game Setting —> Additional command line arguments ----> Make sure the box is clear and has nothing written.

I hope that helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

this worked for me

Hey again,

Just wanted to let y’all know that our app Devs and Activision are working on a patch that should resolve the error code BLZBNTBNA00000012 and BLZBNTAGT00000960 for players who are receiving it incorrectly. I don’t have an ETA for when this patch will go live but it will come via the normal Battle.net launcher when it does, so stay tuned!

In the meantime, please see my previous posts for work-around solutions that may help get the game going in the meantime.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Busque la carpeta donde esta instalado el juego. Ejecute ModernWarfare como administrador, ojo no ModernWarfare Launcher.

This is unacceptable. I’ve downloaded the new update today with no problems & as soon as the update is finished, I get this error. I’ve done so many things to fix this issue. Tried doing the scan & repair(FAIL), Going to the Game’s folder & booting up the Exe File & Running it as an Administrator(FAIL), Tried Restarting my computer & Uninstalling/Re-Installing the Game(FAIL). I’m Fed up that I can’t get a few good games in today & I’m unable to do that.

36 Likes

Im getting the same problem and ive uninstalled and everything.

5 Likes

same fix this problem

5 Likes

same to me is there a solution?

6 Likes

Same Cant Launch !!!

4 Likes

fix this doggies plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

It’s so frustrating. It’s bad enough that I have to deal with battlefield 2042 with its problems & now warzone. i need a ice cream break to calm down lol

4 Likes

hey guys the solution is to uninstall the game and never play again.

32 Likes

Im getting this same exact issue. ITS driving me nuts about to fresh install windows, i even re installed the game

3 Likes

Blizzard screws the game every update, since the beginning of their new battle.net launcher. Multiplayer was unplayable last week with the stuttering and class loadout glitches, now the game is completely broken.

5 Likes

there is 1 solution I’ve tried & it didn’t work for me. basically, go to task manager, find battlenet updater, click end task & the game should boot.

1 Like

Yeah i’ve tried re-installing it, launching in administrator, changing the game files in the config. Its just busted.

2 Likes

i play after update swiched to vanguad for an hour and now i cant launch warzone

2 Likes