ClientSDK folder is missing

Hello everyone:

This last weekend a buddy of mine was having issues launching the D4 beta and D2R as well as WoW. He was getting the Error 1910 for D4, is still getting the “You haven’t logged in over 30 days” message for D2, and with WoW it won’t automatically log him in, he has to retype his password at the username and PW screen. I connected his BattleNEt account to his Google account and after connecting it will NOT authenticate him via Google. Blizz has said there isn’t an issue with his account because they were able to log in to his account fine.

We’ve done A BUNCH of troubleshooting steps and think we have figured it out: he is missing his ClientSDK folder under C:/User//AppData/Local/Blizzard Entertainment/ClientSDK <---- this is the missing folder.

My question is how do we get it back?

I have uninstalled and reinstalled BattleNet, I have run SFC /scannow and DISM RestoreHealth under elevated CMD prompts. SFC did find corrupt system files and repaired them but still no glory.

Any help is appreciated

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.