Character not found

I got through the NO characters on any server, it fixed itself. Now when i load into my main it is saying CHARACTER NOT FOUND… WTF blizzard, You restart the game and once again Not a single character on any freakin server

1 Like

same here none of my characters can be found!!

1 Like

And all blizz has to say for itself if we are aware of the problem and will let everyone know when it is available again this is absolutely absurd, normally I would hold my tongue, however this is ridiculous worst xpac released. Blizz you even delayed the release, so why all the issues now this is insane fix your S**T!!!

2 Likes

ya server just became available now character not found when i am looking at my character right now

no characters found on my server, the realm says I have no characters on the server itself, and I even tried creating a new character just to be pushed back by an error message. I’ve waited pretty long for this, Blizz, if you could please fix this problem with the maintenance tomorrow [post expan. release] for not only myself, but the unknown amount of people I see experiencing this problem.

Yeah, I resubscribed after not playing for like 3 months just to play the new expansion and all 10 of my characters on kael’thas are missing… Pretty distraught.

2 Likes