Character Encounters API > Character Dungeons missing data

I am interested in showing the total amount of Mythic+ Keystone dungeons that someone has completed. I am using the Character Dungeons endpoint for this.

I can see that the Tazavesh entry now has a “MYTHIC_KEYSTONE” type mode, which is great. However, it appears to only track the So’leah’s Gambit completions. The Streets of Wonder completions aren’t exposed anywhere. Is it possible to somehow add another dungeon or mode to this endpoint so that it’s possible to count both halves of the dungeon separately?

EDIT: Actually when looking more closely I am now more confused. It looks like Tazavesh is the only entry that has a “MYTHIC_KEYSTONE” mode. For all the other dungeons there is only a “MYTHIC” mode which does seem to include keystone completions in its total.

If I compare it to the achievement statistics, all the values match except for Tazavesh. For reference, since the expansion release my character (Sheday-Stormrage EU) has done the regular Mythic mode once (in 9.1). Since the 9.2 patch it has done Streets of Wonder once and So’leah’s Gambit once.

The achievement statistic “So’leah kills” (15168) lists a completion amount of 1. The Character Dungeons endpoint lists one So’leah completion for the regular Mythic mode, and one So’leah completion for the Mythic Keystone mode. For all other dungeons the achivement statistic combines both M+ and regular Mythic, so I would expect the statistic for “So’leah kills” to be 2 at the moment, not 1. Of course ideally there would also be a statistic for the final boss of Streets of Wonder.

2 Likes

This would be awesome!