Change battle tag numbers

I want to change my battle tag numbers but I don’t know how. I tried looking it up but nothing I found actually showed how to do it. Everything I found just showed how to change the username not the numbers after the “#”. Is there a way to do it?

1 Like

Sadly, there is no way to change the numbers of your BattleTag. A Game Master from the Customer Support team also confirmed this. Those numbers are randomly generated, and even they are not able to change them.

2 Likes

Please help me with the problem. I want to change the phone number I have a new phone number

The number after the text name is automatically assigned. There can be 20 accounts named jadissa, but the #11733 separates you from the rest. You have never been able to change that.

If you want to use numbers in your Battletag name though you can. You can be jadissa1234#assignednumber

To do that you would go to account management here on the website and use your one free battletag change. If you don’t have one, you can pay for one. It would assign a new #number after your jadissa1234, but you could have a number in your display tag.

1 Like

should’ve made like discord name tag number (old system) instead
I hate my assigned number