Cd key banned d2

Hello , I have nearly all the Blizzard games , figured I wanted to play some classic d2. However it seems that my base game Diablo 2 CD key states that it is Banned? What can I do to resolve this? Can the ban be removed? Do I have to buy a different Key?

If the keys r ban you got to buy new 1s

mikelynch20,

As VEOVIX mentions, if a CD Key has been banned, we don’t remove the bans, as they usually get banned due to exploitation or because the keys have been shared. If the keys are out there in the wild, we can’t unban them because it would let others access the keys as well.

You can have us check it out by contacting us here. If you are sure that key is banned, and you claimed it to your battle.net account, you can ask customer support to remove the banned key from your battle.net account at this link, which will let you purchase a new one.

1 Like

the real answer is Blizzard wants Diablo 2 dead and gone. They fix one problem every 2-5 years and flip a switch every 6 months for reset and thats about it. only thing your missing is 10 minute wait times to create a game just to lose connection and start all over again. Billions of dollars and they cant pay a guy to fix anything.

2 Likes