Can't view my account settings

For some reason I can’t acess my account settings after logging in on the website, the page is blank. I’ve already deleted all my cookies but that didn’t help!

1 Like

Try a different region, like EU. I’m guessing you’re in Oceania since others in that region are having routing issues.

Didn’t work, I can change the region but whenever I access account dot battle dot net it goes blank.

Use a VPN and connect from a location in the EU. Should work then.

I still can’t do it. I’m trying to access it so I can cancel my WOW sub, do you think I can get a refund if it does go through because of this issue?

Hey there,

We’re aware that the Battle.net Account Details page isn’t loading for certain accounts. Our Battle.net web team is working on a resolution, which should hopefully happen soon.

If you need to cancel a WoW subscription you’re welcome to submit a ticket to request it be cancelled due to the page not loading.

Thanks for letting us know!

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately I was billed just now so i’ll also have to ask for a refund.

Was having the same problem, switching from wifi to cellular data worked for me.

Hey there, Try using a VPN and set it to somewhere like Europe, I have done that and it worked

Any eta on this? 12 hours to fix a network issue seems pretty average, to be honest.

Hey again,

This issue should be resolved now. Please try logging in again and seeing if the Battle.net Account Details page will load properly.

1 Like

Mine doesn’t work either and I don’t know how to make it better