Can't verify digital signature

first had the DLL problem , the temp fix of changing battle file worked, But now
says
We couldn’t verify the digital signature of your Battle.net Agent. Follow the steps in this support article to fix this issue.Error Code: BLZBNTBTS00000011
I have deleted all battle files and blizzard files and downloaded digital signature file that troubleshooting suggested.
same problem.

3 Likes

came here to find an answer exact same problem.
so far i have tried resetting my PC. did not work, deleted all cache/app data/programdata/temp files related to battle net/blizzard. before pc wipe i couldnt uninstall or install battle net now after the wipe still cant install getting the same code, tried the troubleshoot with no luck. now dont have a working battle net so none of my games can be played.

similar to you this started after about 2 or 3 weeks ago i was getting the DLL problem, was uysing the temp folder for a work around as well so wondering if thats playing into it

4 Likes

Have you both followed their support doc steps? Including the advanced section at the bottom?

Yes including reinstalling the certificate.

1 Like

I am having this exact same problem as well, and my experience with it is almost identical to Stewo’s. I have done all the troubleshooting recommended without any resolution to the issue. The error persists.

Two days ago I opened a support ticket with Blizzard, and they have been responding daily which is fantastic, thanks team! As of this moment we haven’t figured it out, but I’m sure with their help, we will get it solved.

I will update here if we come to any resolution.

1 Like

Same problem here, none of the recommanded solutions is working for me either.
The battle.net launcher seem to be getting more and more broken as times goes by, first .dll error now this.

Having the same problem and i have tried everything that was recommended.
DLL problem that led this problem in the end…
Also i did start a ticket and got the response to uppgrade windows and drivers etc.
Did all of that and it’s still not working.

I had the same problem and noticed download Battle.net icon is for windows 10 and no longer shows option for window 7 users. Plz post what OS you using windows 7 or 10. Blizzard forcing change to windows 10? Microsoft paid money to blizzard it seems to help them get more windows 10 users.

1 Like

same problem here, first the problem of the DLL and now the certificate…

2 Likes

Is anyone having the problem that had not ran into the DLL wont launch issue a few weeks prior? thinking that has something to do with it.
windows 10

yo tenia ese problema semanas antes pero lo solucione con la solucion temporal de borral la carpeta y cambiar los archivos pero ahora me sale el del certificado y las soluciones que a blizzard no sirven y en internet no sale nada util , no quiero recurrir a resetear la pc

1 Like

I have the same damn problem. First the dll and now this. Tried every fix possible, also reset my pc so that it reinstalled windows. I only play Hearthstone, and that cant be launched without battle.net, there is no workaround. Please Blizzard, this is getting really annoying!

1 Like

I am on windows 7. . First the dll and now this BLZBNTBTS00000011. I couldn’t uninstall, so deleted the folders and deleted from the registry the uninstall entry. Now I cannot install. I played Hearthstone and Diablo 3 on this computer.

Exact same issue with the .dll problem for weeks, made playable by using an old build but as of yesterday that stopped working and I’m getting the BLZBNTBTS00000011 error. Incredibly frustrated. Hours of looking up fixes, resetting the PC, etc. Can’t wait for someone to find a solution.

Hola acabo de solucionar el problema tanto del dll como el de la firma digital hise lo siguiente , sinplemente instale un antivirus y hise que el programa solucionara los problemas , el antivirus que huse se llama 360 total security

1 Like

Hello, I just solved the problem of both the dll and the digital signature, I did the following, I simply installed an antivirus and I made the program solve the problems, the antivirus I used is called 360 total security

5 Likes

<3 Worked for me, i did Full check and was able to install launcher after scan was complete.
Thanks alot sir!

3 Likes

Thanks for your solution. Just did the optimization and it did work.

2 Likes

Tried 360 total security even if i didnt believe in it. Did not work for me.

1 Like

The 360 total security worked fore me! I dont know why. but it worked. Thanks for the tip

3 Likes