Can't use blizzard balance and pay using card at the same time

If your balance is below the price of the game it will show that you can’t use your balance. So you are presented with two options top up the balance or pay in full using paypal or credit card. I wanted to pay to use up my balance so topped up now I have to wait up to three days when the guidance on the top up page said it would be typically done in 10 minutes!

Here shows the balance is added within 10 minutes:

Here shows its 1-3 days!

Note : To ensure the security of every Blizzard Balance transaction, there may be a delay of up to three days after purchase before Blizzard Balance becomes available for use. Direct debit users can use PayPal as an alternative method of payment.

1 Like

Typically Bnet Balance is fast BUT depending on how long it takes your financial institution to actually complete the funds transfer, it can take longer. The Federal policies give banks up to 72 business hours to complete the transfer. It rarely takes that long.

Blizzard does have to warn you of the worst case scenario simply to cover all their bases.

Had same problem, transfered 20 euro extra to start D4 with early access a few days before the official start. Said it would take 10 minutes before accept, now it shows several days, so doesnt make sense to have transfered that money in the first place now. sigh

1 Like

Literally the only online retailer in 15 years of using them than takes 1-3 days to clear funds.

2 Likes

how is this even possible in the year 2023? Blizzard is absolutely terrible.

1 Like

Dealing with this issue right now, total bummer and hoping I don’t miss the current sale. Would definitely seek a refund and reconsider spending anything else with Blizzard.