Cant submit support ticket

Sorry if this doesnt exactly fit the category, its the closest one I could find. I’ve had a debilitating problem with battlenet for months that has completely prevented me from playing any games, and nothing has fixed it. It started after I came back from a few month break from overwatch, whenever I tried to join a game it would load forever and on the off chance I got into a game, no characters loaded. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, but now it says there is an update, and every time I try to update it immediately starts scanning and repairing for like 5 seconds, then a “Whoops, something broke!” thing pops up. The exact same problem has spread to warzone too. Ive tried many of the recommended fixes on the page it suggests, and Ive tried multiple times to submit a support ticket, but that also doesnt work. (Thats an issue for another day though, if I can get it fixed here id rather not even have to submit one.) Im kind of at my wits end.

1 Like

thanks for the post, I have the same problem without uninstalling glad to see your post before I tried it too

1 Like