Cant Start Warzone!

idk why but since update came out i cant play warzone it keeps giving me following messages."An error has occured while launching this game. Please check for updates or can and repair to fix the issue. I even uninstalled and install again nothing works. Please help

25 Likes

I am having the same issue, i just finished a freshhhhhh ryzen 5800x build today. I played one match on rebirth island, when i hit play again after wiping I was hit with a error and couldn’t play again. I tried to scan and repair got the same error, then I tried to delete and reinstall, nothing works! I hear you cold tea I am right here with you.

6 Likes

hey guys, i am having the same problem i tried every video on youtube but none of them fix the game, i havent been able to play the game for a week now

3 Likes

im having the same issue whats going on

i download it but it wont open it just say an error and gives me 3 steps the one to update the one to scan and fix and the one to come here

Hey guys, i cant play it either, tried the same as scan and repair, uninstalling it and downloading again, checking for uodates on the computer etc etc, but still nothing happens, something is wrong with the game, not our computers

2 Likes

so far the only fix ive found to be able to load in is to set a shortcut on your desktop and open it from there. sometimes it takes me like 5 or 6 tries for it to finally work

3 Likes

go to “show in explorer” then open directly in the .exe file

1 Like

I open the game with the .exe but when it gets to the “checking for update” part, the game closes.

1 Like

Battlenet, wtf? Like this is ridiculous. Been going on for a week now and i don’t see any resolutions from you guys. I am just trying to drop with the boys, but you seem to be on holiday break already.

4 Likes

It happened to me too, but the game closes after about 1 minute, it doesn’t matter if I’m loading or in the lobby it closes.

3 Likes

You got the same problem of being booted out after about a minute (if you do get in)?

Having the same issue. I’ve done everything battle.net asked. I’ve reinstalled the game now and still having the same issue. Please fix this!!!

Hi, I’ve got the same problem. I restarted the download blocked since 2 weeks ago and now it continue to say “Try to restart battle.net”… How can I do :((

Yes, very frustrating, I bought MW yesterday to play with my friends and I can’t play it either (plus I’m from Brazil and the game is fu***** expensive here, I’m mad and sad)

ive been doing this for over a week now it would be really bogus if i have to do this permanantly

Hi I had the same problem, I launched it from the folder but I doubled clicked the Modern Warfare Warzone one, the one underneath the Modern Warfare launcher and it worked.

Raven Software, and Blizzard, you’re the most pathetic and stupid studio in the world. I can’t playing warzone since 1 week. Really *** you

hi the same exact thing happening to me on warzone and vanguard. I tried everything as well. The only thing that works temporarily is opening the game from its files. It still crashes but you are able to get in a couple matches before it crashes. hope they fix this soon.

ikk its so frustrating