Cant play wow anylonger requirements to costly

This is expac is asking way to much to play i have been playing on a core 2 duo win7 8 gigs of ram, and ati 4670 video , cant update my card without buying a new computer which will Be $550.00 just for a game i pay to play for the last 15 years , sheesh ill go find something else to do , thanx Blizz for the pandemic support.

Honestly, it’s not their fault. Your machine is getting quite out dated. We’re talking somewhere around 14 years old now for that processor roughly. And your GPU was released in 2008.

So we’re talking a minimum 12 year lifespan for that computer. I say you got your money’s worth out of it. It’s time for an upgrade anyway. Unfortunately, there is a zombie apocalypse going on right now, so it’s not the best time to be upgrading/purchasing computer parts or even whole systems.

Since a lot of people had to switch to remote operations, they have had to buy new computers or upgrade their existing system to keep up with the technology their office requirements needs.

Doing a PC Partpicker build, I got one to $611 that would be good for the next 5-6 Years before probably having to upgrade the CPU, but it has a B550 board which will work with the Zen 3 CPU’s that are coming out in the next few weeks. So by the time you decide to upgrade, it’ll just be cheaper.

If you look at the price this way… $611 is less than the cost of a WoW Sub over the next 4 years.