Can't login to battlenet BLZBNTBNA00000A8D

i’ve try all steps on support website didnt work. i’ve try to turn off windows firewall still didnt work. i’ve try to restart my router still same. so i try to uninstall then reinstall battle.net and its says “we cant connect to blizzard patch service…” (BLZBNTBTS00000028) so now i cant even install the battle.net

to put all that in context. so i was downloading COD MW Warzone one day before all this happen. since my internet is only 1MBps down it take 24 hour to download the game. so i leave my computer on for all that. then 24 hour later, download was done i was excited and all. so i press play in the battle.net launcher. the game launch perfect. but then in the game its say “u need to connect to battle.net…” (i forgot what exactly the text in the game say but the point is that) so i quit the game and exit the battle.net thinking that oh maybe if i restart the battle.net it will be fix. but when i try to log in its say something like “i cant connect to blizzard service” if im not wrong (BLZBNTBNA00000A8D).

is it my provider that block the connection?
i read some thread that maybe i can fix this by port forwarding?
(sorry for bad english)

3 Likes

Heya Wyx,

I’d be happy to answer your questions and help get the Blizzard app working again.

It’s not impossible but I haven’t seen any other similar reports. You can always test this by using a different network such as a mobile phone, internet cafe, friend’s house, or similar.

We don’t have a way to provide information about each individual modem/router, but we do have some information on this topic here.

Of course, before trying either of those things please be sure to try this basic troubleshooting first:

1. Power cycle the network
  2. Restart the computer
  3. Disable background applications

Hope the info helps! Cheers!

1 Like

Hi i have the exact same problem as you, do you found a fix yet?

Yo I am 100% having the same problem but I sort of found one of the causes, So In battle.net client I can only connect if I select “Americas” mind you I live in Asia countries so If I select “Asia” in the Region/Account it gives me that error 100%. So I dunno what gives? I can only play in the Americas.

Try other region if that works out for you but it is still a disadvantage due to ping

1 Like

Hello. i have the same problem too after 20 hours download the Warzone i try to login battle net and it says "We cant connect you to Battle.net patch service. please check internet connection and try again. i already have CODMW installed!! how i fix this. my ID is “Keselek” please help me fix this!

Same here with Overwatch, there is a pending update but it gives me that error.

i have the same issue too,please help

bro gua bru nemu cara nya,lu pake vpn gua bisa connect ulang pas udah ada vpn

If the problem is only happening in specific regions, it means there is either security settings blocking something (on either the network or PC) or an ISP routing issue.

Our engineers are investigating an issue over in a country near yours so I wonder if the same routing issue is also affecting players in your area. Could you post a winMTR for me? Here are the instructions:

1. Download the tool from this page
  2. Enter the game IP into the “host” field. The IP address for our games are listed on the winMTR instructions page
  3. Start the test and play the affected game for at least 15 minutes. Ensure the problem happens while the winMTR tool is running.
  4. After recording the problem data, click “export text” and save the winMTR file in an easy to find location.
  5. Once you have that made, open the file. You’ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post, and put four Tilde (~) marks above the winMTR. It’ll look like this:
WinMTR goes here

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).

Sorry for bumping this - This is an old problem and I’ve seen lots of threads on it, but this is the top one on Google Search, so I’m hoping that my comment gets noticed.

I had this issue on the app and I wasn’t sure what the problem was and all the threads had no apparent solutions, so I logged into my Battlenet account on the web page. I tried to access my account details and it told me I needed to enter my date of birth.

I did this and I was able to go online again. Blizzard’s Terms of Service have changed, so you need to make sure your date of birth and other details are now on your profile. It won’t tell you this until you try to check said profile. You don’t get the prompt by using the app or even by logging into battlenet.

1 Like

You’re a genius. This is so simple. How the other responses didn’t have this solution is beyond me, thanks so much.