Cant Install Battle Net Error BLZBNTBTS00000028

Exact same issue with everyone here. From Singapore, using M1 as ISP. Blizzard, please notice this and help us!

Faced same issue. In SGP using M1 also. Installed battlenet app tethered to my handphone. After battlenet launcher app installation, switch back to home wifi to install game software. Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Your solution worked for me. Switched to mobile hotspot (Singtel), installed the battlenet app of about 230mb, then switched back to install the game.

10/10, Thanks for the help! Blizzard should have just let go their support team and hire you instead.

Dun think it will work for me… mobile also under M1…

Edit: I think it works, M1 4G internet must have different network routing, I disable my M1 fibre internet connection and tether to M1 4G using mobile hotspot and it allows me to install.

While you can install successfully… but I think on the regular fibre internet still cannot stay online with the Battle.net…

Should work fine after installing the battlenet app on your desktop. Using m1 fibre and manage to play a couple of games of OW2 earlier today. Battlenet application is also open on desktop.

Just don’t login to both battlenet apps on your desktop and phone at the same time.

1 Like

Just test it again and was able to play Warcraft III Reforged for a bit but never tried multiplayer though as I am not really into that.

So Im having the same problem… What can I do? Im asking because Blizzard’s customer service is as useless as a screen door on a submarine

Is it safe to say Blizzard is not actively working on this problem?

I don’t work at Blizzard, but this error message alerts you to a local block on the system that prevents it from accessing the patch server for updating/installing games. This can be third-party apps, malware detection apps, security software your work requires, or a throttling problem with the ISP. I

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.