Can't even launch D2 ressurrected

Same here. I was only able to launch D2R on a mid-high desktop PC. I tried on 2 laptops but they are all failed with error crashes.

Likewise. Push play button, says playing now, then back to play. Nothing at all…

1 Like

I have the exact same problem, super lame

I feel like Blizzard needs to at very least say something. Hey, we are working on getting this corrected or something, I can’t even get a tech report to work

Pretty much the same issue here.
Click Play → it says Launching.
- The Battle.Net app minimizes to the System Tray.
About 5 seconds later, the Battle.Net app comes back up and the Play button is active again…

Is there any logs that might indicate what is wrong?

Things I have tried:

• Added DR2.exe to the Firewall as allowed.
  • Added DR2.exe to the Controlled folder access.
  • Right Click run as Administrator.

Same problem here. Hit Play, opens a black screen (windowed), crashes and the “unexpected error” shows up. Tried all the routine, scan and repair, reinstall, change folder, kill background apps… 3 hours trying, no luck. Such a shame, Blizzard. You took my money a month upfront, and now this? Shame.

1 Like

Same problem and same error message

same. no error. just hit play. playing now. back to play
frustrating

So, I’ve not seen any changes in the issue I’m experiencing. Still cant get anything besides the error screen and nada else.

same, Diable 3 can easily launch but D2R: “nope”

1 Like

Same here as i can hit play and it looks like it might start but N O P E

same cannot launch D2 - pressed PLAY button and Unexpected Error Msg appears after trying to load.

still not out… still having the same issue of not being able to get past play… I wish Blizzard would make a statement for this more often than one post and people waiting hours

yes same issue here, hitting play button and nothing happends =(

I have the same problem, starting is not possible, I tried everything to fix it, no way.

Admittedly I didn’t have enough RAM in my computer to meet the requirements. Just bought new sticks today and thought that would fix the problem. NOPE! Thanks again Blizzard for another failed launch. Cant help but notice the main streamers are playing the game right now with no issues…

2 Likes

i dunno what the serious ( vulgar slanger ) is going on this game ran better in the beta version then the actual finished product, i’ve been trying to play through out the day and it’s just horrid,

CAN YOU FIX THE SEVERS BLIZZARD? HOLY its not like its your first dam rodeo whats the issue here are you getting bend over and shafted hard by data hacking scum you have zero defense against???

Glad im not the only one having the same problem but would love to have some kinda answer to whats gonig on.

Всё тоже самое, нажимаю в лаунчере играть, пишет в игре, игра не запускается, потом через 10 секунд сбрасывается кнопка в игре на кнопку играть и всё

В бету летал на средних, в 50 кадров, антивирус отключил, переустанавливал игру, удалил папку с бетой, перезагрузил компр, не помогло