Can't contact Blizzard Support

Hi all,
I really want to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare III beta, but I need to verify my account using a phone number to log into my Call of Duty account.

Issue:

I recently moved countries and changed my phone number. I contacted support about removing my old phone number from my account which was done successfully. I haven’t used my Blizzard Account in months, but I tried to change my country (you need to submit a support ticket for changing countries) and I can’t submit a support ticket. The error message that appears is: “You already have the maximum number of active tickets.” Even though I don’t have any active tickets.
I tried getting in contact but, at least in Australia, the live chat service is not available at any time of the day, there is no email or phone number to contact support, and I can’t submit a separate ticket because the error pops up. The Blizzard support forums were also no help as the only person who replied (posted 3 days ago) was someone who suggested I contact blizzard support, but that’s my problem is that I can’t get in contact and change my number. I also have a steam account which I was able to easily change my country and phone number in 60 seconds, but with Blizzard I can’t seem to move forward. Is there any way to get in contact with Blizzard or fix this issue? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

good luck mate blizzard doesnt want you to contact them all they want is your credit card number :slight_smile: