Cant connecet: "you were disconnected to battle.net"

The error is still there.

1 Like

can someone check on mine as well im having the same issue i also posted a discussion and its almost been a week since i posted it

2 Likes

I am having the same issue. I’ve tried to submit a ticket but it keeps giving me an error. I have no idea what happened. In nearly 18 years of playing I have never had this happen before.

At first I wasn’t sure if it was my internet so I kept trying and now I am worried I tried too many times and have temp banned for a while.

1 Like

please advise blizzard

Histrovian,

You appear to be accessing the game from a business-class IP address (Spectrum Business.) You have a 2 week suspension because of this starting from today. If you are trying to play from your home, you need to reach out to your ISP to see if you can be assigned a residential IP instead. If they switch you to a different residential IP, the new IP should not be suspended. Using a VPN can also cause this - especially if you’re using one for work. These are other things that can cause a 2 week suspension:

For the rest of you, we discourage piggybacking on threads like this. You should start your own thread or contact support.

This is terrible. I am playing from home and am using spectrum. I don’t know why blizzard warden program flagged my isp and banned me! This warden program isn’t doing anything against botters but only mess up the community. I will see if they can switch it to residential. But please do something about this terrible rule that your server is regulating.