Can't access all blizzard servers and blizzard support without VPN

I can’t seem to access all blizzard games and some blizzard websites like customer support and shop with my public IP address. Although I can access the said services when I use VPN. I tried all the other solutions online like flushing the DNS, reinstalling battle net, etc. but still have no success. Hope someone can help.

1 Like

Hey KevinCurtis,

This typically indicates something with the modem or ISP conflicting with the route to the servers. You could try using Google DNS but if that doesn’t help, I would suggest reaching out to your ISP to see if they can locate the problem.

Hi! I already tried using google DNS but still can’t connect to blizzard services. Can you check if my IP cluster somehow got banned from your servers?

Hey KevinCurtis,

Everything looks fine on our side, so this is likely something happening with the modem or ISP.

KevinCurtis,

Wanted to follow up on this while I was doing sweeps of the forums. What’s your normal ISP? It’s hard to tell since there are several different IPs accessing your account due to the VPN usage. We’ve heard on and off reports of issues with folks in Southeast Asia, and if your ISP is PLDT it may be an intermittent issue some customers on that ISP are having. A VPN would be the only good work around at this time if that is the case.

Hi! yes my ISP is PLDT. If that’s the case, what’s the possible long term fix for this? Since they offer only static IP on business plans for their ISP. Because using VPN right now is causing problems with my modern warfare. Finding a match takes almost 30 minutes. If I leave the party, my friends can find games with 1-2 minutes only. I was able to access all servers when my IP bracket was in 119. But now that is it back in 124 I can’t access everything again.

Hey there Kevin,

Unfortunately the lines out in your area seem to be prone to damage, most likely due to storm activity and such. We’ve had several situations in the past year or so where outages were caused by damaged undersea cables, local lines, etc. Because of that, if you run into these issues your best bet is to report the problem to PLDT and use a VPN to work around it while things are fixed. You can also check places like the SubTel forum to keep up to date on news affecting ISPs like yours.

Interestingly, it seems like the latest news for PLDT suggests that maintenance work may be completed. Are you still having problems, and does the VPN still work around things?