Cannot Setup Parental Control

I keep getting an error message:

“Oops! This needs your attention:
One or more of the fields was entered incorrectly. Please try again.”

I am in the setup parental control page were I have input my email information. I am not clear what the difference is between a Blizzard Account email vs Parental Control account email is, perhaps someone can explain? I assume one is my official account and the other (parental) is to make approvals, and so I went ahead and input my information. I am trying to create a child account in the process. I have been trying to input my information over 20 times without any luck and I double checked everything before submitting. I keep getting the above error message. Can someone assist? Thanks.

A

Hey, BattleVamp!

The Blizzard Account email is your account email address, while Parental Controls email is to manage a minor’s account for playtime and certain access to specific features like voice chat and forums.

If your child is under the age of 13, this could cause issues with creating the account since it goes against our EULA. Instead, you could create the account under your name and information with the parental controls attached so that the account can be transferred when your child is at least 13 years of age. If you’re running into any errors, itshould clear after an hour or so, but a new browser or clearing the cache/cookies for the browser should work as well.

While we can provide information here, we do not assist with account related issues on the forums for privacy and security reasons. If you do need further assistance, please contact our customer support team.

And what app can you recommend to me for tracking children? I would like to monitor who calls them and not the geolocation itself

There are different applications that work together with the smart watch.