Cannot launch Call of Duty after update 2FA required

After this weeks update, I am unable to launch call of duty warzone with my battlenet account. On launch it errors asking me to enable 2 factor authentication. Ive been trying to accomplish that, but since I am a battlenet user, I cant finish enabling 2fa for Activision. I already configured Battlenet Authenticator, but same error, PLEASE HELP!!!

3 Likes

Same I have this problem too

i have same problem bro

same here even tho i enable 2fa on blizzard and activison wesbite i still can’t play the game. the same error pops up and say enroll 2fa

Me too. Hoping somebody can share if somebody already fixed it. Or do we have to wait for the next update for them to fix it? seems like sites aren’t in sync with the game.

I’m having the same issue. Every time I try to enroll it just refreshes to that main start page for the 2fa. It’s getting annoying.

Same issue here not sure how long it will take to fix.

Hey all,

I did a Google search on this and it’s an issue on the Activision side. In fact, it’s tied to one’s “Warzone account”, which is separate from Blizzard.

Thus, you’ll want to post about this issue on the Activision forums. Alternatively, a Google search will bring up several articles on how to resolve the 2-factor auth issue.

“a Google search will bring up several articles on how to resolve the 2-factor auth issue.”

• I didnt find any :confused:

I searched “warzone 2fa” again just now. Almost every result on the first page was on how to set up the CoD 2-factor auth.

yes but neither of them say about blizzard account and 2fa .