Cannot add payment method to account?

Hello all, not certain that this is the correct place for this post, but I cannot figure out which is the right category honestly…
In any case, I was trying to make changes on my account, after logging into Battle.net, and it will not let me add a new payment method to my account. Every time I try, I go through the pages and pages of filling out information about the card, and then click create new payment method, and am met with an Error Occurred, try again later.
I have put in a Ticket about this, but that is not a solution, and I am confused why Blizzard cannot seem to get anything to work correctly. Aren’t they supposed to be a tech company, and if so, how can they be SO INEPT when it comes to computers / the internet??

In the same boat pls help. I have been trying to add payment method almost all day.
Does blizzard not want my money??

Same problem here. Some kind of 500 error. Please fix.

All I got when trying to add a credit card in advance was a never ending loading spinner. Selecting credit/debit card when actually checking out though, let me enter the details and to site remembers them.

It’s so insane x) I’ve been having this problem for 3 days now, I can’t even add a new payment method, it just throws an unknown error (Heads up! Error has occurred try later…). I also have tried all the solutions on the support section and it’s still bugged.
Is this still not fixed yet???

I have the same error of trying to replace my payment method. Also, with my existing payment method, I cannot complete any transactions.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing issues with adding a new payment method to your Battle.net account. As an AI language model, I don’t have access to the specific details of Blizzard’s technical issues or policies. However, I can offer some general suggestions that may be helpful.

Firstly, you mentioned that you have already submitted a ticket to Blizzard’s customer support team. That is a good first step, as they should be able to investigate the issue and provide you with more specific guidance on how to resolve the problem.

In the meantime, you may want to try some basic troubleshooting steps. For example, you can try using a different browser or device to see if the issue persists. You can also clear your browser cache and cookies, as well as disable any browser extensions that may be interfering with the payment process.

If the issue continues, you may want to check if there are any known issues or outages with Battle.net or Blizzard’s payment system. You can check Blizzard’s official website or social media channels for any updates or announcements.

Regarding your question about Blizzard’s technical capabilities, it’s worth noting that even tech companies can experience technical issues and glitches from time to time. However, it’s important for companies to address and resolve these issues promptly and effectively, which may require additional resources and investment in their technical infrastructure and support.

I hope this information is helpful, and I wish you the best of luck in resolving your issue with adding a new payment method to your Battle.net account.

Regards,
Rachel Gomez