Can I talk to a human?

My overwatch 2 account has gotten banned for hacking. I am not hacking, I’m not using macros or overlays. I’ve spent well over 200 on this game, and I need to talk to someone about getting my account unbanned and resolving this issue

2 Likes

The appeal process isn’t handled over the phone. You can request someone review the evidence against your account via the ticket system but it’s not an opportunity to have a discussion about it/plead your case. More info:

2 Likes

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN…ive been trying for the past few months even getting the bbb involved…they dont care

2 Likes

My battle net ID was changed , but i never changed it…? I went from SimplyHolly to just Holly…it wasnt a Violation cause Simply just means Simply done by Holly…its my PS5 user name and i use SimplyHolly for everything, im only saying this now cause i dont wanna be paying a tenner for something i didnt do. Not to mention i never changed jt and no one knows my password. Im wondering if i could get it changed back to my original, as im worried for my account and its 2FA

1 Like

@Holly,

Please do not hijack topics – the issue you are having is completely different than that described in the original post. Start a new topic instead.

Account issues cannot be resolved on the forums; you will need to contact Blizzard Support with a ticket and see what they say.

Good luck.

My account was just banned and subject to closure, even though I do not use hacks and never have downloaded any. I guess disputing all charges from blizzard will be the next step for this false report. It’s pretty ridiculous that they say they looked at evidence but we all know that is false as well lol.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.