Call Of Duty Warzone

Anybody know why my avatar lvl reset in game back to 0?

1 Like

new season: level reset. next season it’ll reset again

1 Like

Call of Duty: Warzone is a free-to-play battle royale video game released on March 10, 2020, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S. The game is a part of 2019’s Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and is connected to 2020’s Call of Duty: Black Ops: Cold War and 2021’s Call of Duty: Vanguard (but does not require purchase of either titles) and was introduced during Season 2 of Modern Warfare content.

1 Like

Hey, last night i searched on the internet about the best PC games i visit this post Duniakagyan website the author listed all the best games here, i loved it.

Released on March 10, 2020, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X/S, Call of Duty: Mobile Chinese is a free-to-play battle royale video game. Access to play this game is available. To play, simply perform a Google search for “codomchinese. com” The game, which was unveiled during Season 2 of Modern Warfare DLC, is a part of 2019’s Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and is linked to 2020’s Call of Duty: Black Ops: Cold War and 2021’s Call of Duty: Vanguard (though does not need purchase of either games).

hello sun bro. I think we can play together?Resuscitation DE#7615634