Call of Duty: Warzone won't launch

I know this has been an issue a lot of people have been struggling with but I still have not found a fix on forums or online that work for me, does anyone know what to do?

I have been having issues to open Call Of Duty: Warzone recently. Ever since the most recent season got released (Pacific Season 2), it has not been opening. Originally, I got the error BLZBNTBNA00000012 when trying to open the game (I have done all the suggested solutions to it) but now I open the game and it says ‘Playing Now’ and it is running in task manager but I can’t actually see, interact with or hear the game. I don’t know if this is an issue which roots from the game itself, a launcher issue or an issue to do with my personal settings, but I’d really appreciate if I could get some support as I’ve been searching up loads of solutions online and none of them have worked for me. I have reinstalled the game and the launcher, adapted firewall settings, administrator settings, changed file locations, disabled overlays and closed background apps, changed regions, repaired and updated the game and a few more. Thanks if anyone can help or at least tell me that it can’t be resolved at this current time! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi, If you find a fix for this please can you help me out, I downloaded the game again after take a break from it, now it does not work also tried everthing.

1 Like

I recently built a new pc and when I try to launch the game is says the whole launching game and then playing now but then like 5 seconds later my whole pc just restarts and Ive tried doing all the work arounds and troubleshooting but im not even getting an error code and idek what to do all of my hardware is new and shouldnt be anywhere close to out of date and there is no way my cpu is overheating and I have no clue what else to do is there a way you could help Idk what else to do

i reinstall the game and change the location but same eror

After a month I started playing again.
I have problems with the update & repair tool.
live support is unavailable

Yep. Going on 2 days with the same error code for me. Tried reinstalling, tried clearing cache, tried moving game files, tried just about every trick in the book and nothing. If anyone has a solution to this please let me know before I throw my fist into the computer. If I see the error code one more time after the scan & repair I’m gonna lose it.

1 Like

Did we figure this out yet? new PC here too and it reboots everytime I launch!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.