Call of Duty Modern Warfare - Unexpectedly Large Patch (March 27, 2020)

Yeah my client didn’t change either, so I guess what they are saying is everyone has to re download the entire game and then it SHOULDNT happen again, not really a great approach to the issue

I’m afraid of the next patch

4 Likes

#stayathome and keep trying to update 180 GB. Joke.

1 Like

But you didn’t get anything fixed. Most of us were already on agent 2.19.4.7010 so that did absolutely nothing. Not only that but we’re still not able to download from Europe, meaning we have to switch to Americas or Asia and take a considerable bandwidth hit. The game is going to take about a day to download. Just to entertain your idea that the client will only update after things have stopped downloading I completely uninstalled the game and your rubbish client, installed the client and guess what? Nothing, nothing changed at all. Went to try and install the game using Europe and error after error “We’re having a problem transferring data, please check YOUR internet”… I’m done. I’ve opened a ticket requesting a full refund for the game and battle pass.

2 Likes

Bruh downloaded 110GB in the last 6 hours and i stg if this makes me download it again :upside_down_face:

Update Europe seems to now be fixed and is allowing me to download the game at my normal 50+MB bandwidth. Fingers crossed that this installs now with no hiccups and that lessons have been learnt for future updates.

Still downloading at my normal 900kb/s…

Is this related to the installing shaders error i get every time i launch the game

My solution:

1. Locate COD MW folder
  2. Delete the whole folder
  3. Restart Battle.net
  4. Reinstall COD MW
  5. Done!

I hope this will fix your problem.

No, it’s not related to shaders. This is for better performance during the gameplay.

Isnt this the same thing mate.

No, shaders are for better performance in-game. You install shaders after you have downloaded the whole 170gb.

I honestly thought it was an April fools joke when I saw a 171GB download and I was playing the previous evening.

still the same, im downloading it now, actually downloading 2 games at the same game lol

This is ridiculous, why can’t it be on steam instead of battle.net?

1 Like

For some reason I get a better download speed on the Americas server than the
Europe one and I’m in the UK? 110gb to go!

The official fix is NOT working. Have Blizzard Agent Version 2.19.4.7010 but I still need to download the game again. I’ve never experienced anything this strange in the gaming history; downloading the WHOLE game while it’s already installed and even played the night before! You here what I’m saying? It makes NO sense at all and is totally illogical.

Takes around 45 hours to download…

1 Like

ITS A JOKE!!! the download stopped, and won’t start again automatically !!! WHAT??? WHAT??? I need wait, and always check??? 175 gb for me around 10 h … SHAME !!!

The best part in this story is as a lot of people are quarantined and they and their family are working at distance, we can’t even download the game during the day because we need the connection for working
So what a huge amount of bliss and joy when I woke up and saw that the download of the 74Gb “update” was interrupted and that I won’t be able to play today as well and that I won’t even be sure that I will be able to play tomorrow if I get a new interruption ~

1 Like

I cant even download it since 26h!
Changed Server and tried all your “solutions”…
Nothing helped.
I paid for the game to play it, not to download it. But i cant even do that… Great job and no news…
Will I/we get any compansation??

Edit:
I found a way to download it, if I pause the download all 5 sec it get some progress ( ~0,03Gb). But I won’t do that, got 135Gb left… Who has the time for that…

2 Likes