Call of Duty Modern Warfare - Slow or Stuck Downloads

I have the same problem! I have now tried some EU regions via my VPN and none of them work. It looks different with the other continents. The download starts without any problems.

I have all these issues, tried all suggested solutions i have seen, what I find really strange is all other games I have in Bnet App downloads perfectly fine.

1 Like

change to beta on the app, change region to americas, restart the app and it will download.

best regards

4 Likes

Confirmed, the Battle.net beta + Americas region fixed it for me!

Same here for my PC. Absolute joke, I fully expect them to compensate somehow

1 Like

I just changed the Region from Europe to US. It worked !

There goes the chance I get my battlepass to level 70… .-. I won’t even be able to get my CP back to get the 3rd season X)
Btw, are you guys planning to change the battle pass progression system? Because the current one is a HUGE grind imo…
Anyways… hope this download/update problem will be over soon :slight_smile:

holy cow literally every patch breaks this game…

how many more 100gig and 20gig patches THAT TAKE DAYS TO DOWNLOAD?!?! and in my case break the game.

2 Likes

lol after excruciatingly slow download of this 20gig patch lol@ (I dont have slow internet).,… it froze with 2.5gigs left. wtf. I hate this game.

DL wouldnt work on EU servers, switched to USA and am getting 20Mb… wish it would work in EU, i got a 1Gb connection thats worthless right now…

Hi everybody, i had the same problems, 170gb update and slow download. Somehow i managed to download the game, try at a late hour such as 2-3 am, that’s how i managed to download the game with a normal speed of 30 mb/s!
I think it’s all about their servers beeing too crowded…

I had the same issue. My download rate stucked at 120k/sec.I tried to change the networkbandwide settings, while downloading ,to 300 in the download settings. Then I got back to 0.That worked for me fine.Went back to normal

Has anyone else tried fiddling with their DNS settings? For some reason when I use Cloudflare’s DNS (1.1.1.1) my download gets capped at 20MB/s. But when I use either Google’s (8.8.8.8) or my ISP’s default DNS, I saturate my gigabit connection (100MB/s+).

I was having that problem too… btw this time it didn’t show me BLTZ error but honestly i’m downloading at 7-8.00 Mb/s but there are so many drops of connection. I’ll just wait and see what happens when it finish.

Switching to america allowed me to download (but slowly)

Just found a solution! just move the call of duty folder to another drive and start installing a new one for about 30 sec and switch over the file directory at the crank wheel to the other drive and it downloads as normal. i haven’t tried but you may be able to just install the game at another drive and switch over if it downloads as normal on the new file.

I have 100 MB internet connection speed, don’t have any issue with games, downloads and anything else.
but this game slow as hell, less than 1 MB speed. tried everything to fix it but no luck, finally i paused my internet protecting which is ( Kaspersky ) then my speed increased to fast to normal speed downloads. try to stop any firewall and protecting :slight_smile:

how do I get a refund on this game.

been broke for 3 days, was broke for 3 days last patch.

3 Likes

Selecting the american server for the update and using the VPN connected to a server in Canada worked for me.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)