Call of duty modern warfare crashes and restarts

I’ve been having restarts/crashes everytime I play this game… its literally unplayable. I can’t believe I payed 100 euro for this… I enjoyed the game for a little while but then I had so many crashes. I can’t even play for 5 mins without restarting!!

I tried to submit a ticket but It keeps redirecting me back to the submission page without any errors… I checked the network and looks like a file type validation error(which isn’t handled at your frontend).
errorCodes: [{code: “support.error.file.type”, message: “The submission included an invalid file type.”}]

Same here, i just brought the game and couldn’t launch it!!! tried so hard with that and I paid 100 bucks for that ??? i’m upset and pissed now !!! this just soooooooooo dump, I want my money back now!!! even they fixed which not yet I just want my money back now !!!

Sadly no one is hearing us…

Hey there,

If you’re experiencing crashes or performance issues in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare we would recommend that you contact Activision Support. They should be able to help you troubleshoot the crashing.

Blizzard Support is only able to help with the installation and patching for the game.