Call of duty hours played and refund process

So a bit of context:

I have been playing the new free call of duty warzone for about a week maybe 2 enjoyed it and decided to purchase the whole COD MW, 2 days ago. Now for the past day and a half I have been playing the game but at the same time battling with it trying to get it to stop crashing; with no error reports straight to desktop and disconnecting from the Battle.net servers about every 10-15 mins of playtime.
After trying everything, checking my system to make sure it meets requirements which it does, internet connection is good, running it with background apps closed, discord disabled, firewall allowances, scan and repairing the game (nothing wrong with the files) etc…etc…For me, for some reason, unknown to me the game is unplayable.
And so I decided that I would start the refund process. However I have just been denied a refund because apparently I have played too many hours to qualify for a refund. I’m currently in the process of appealing this.

And so I would like to know a few things:

1. How many hours of play do you get before you no longer qualify for a refund?
  2. How do I check the amount of hours I have played to confirm this number, instead of being told it by the company I am trying to get a refund from?
  3. Is it a possibility that the automatic refund system is counting the hours I have played on warzone, aswell as the few hours I have played on the payed whole game to total more than the qualifying amount?
1 Like

And that is why virtual copy Online only games are garbage I want to physically own my games not pay to play Like I was at a arcade pumping $100 in quarters in a machine and then leaveIng. v copy’s and online only is a cancer to gameing you people need to stop Supporting such behaviors from these companies

How did this turn out? im trying to refund the new cod cold war with under 5 hours played within 30 days of it being released and i cant play it without it crashing and they are telling me no to the refund also. gotta love activision.

I managed to get refund less than 24 hours after purchasing. I haven’t even downloaded or played the game, just been playing warzone (free to play) and then after this I had contact saying I had played the game further so its no longer possible to get refund :confused: this makes zero sense to me