Recently, I have installed battlenet app and noticed weird behavior that motivated me to create this topic. When I tried to reduce the download speed for application I noticed extreme spikes of CPU, RAM, memory usage accordingly (5%, 45%, 0 to 250mb) those numbers are in relation to same download under no limits.
I think there is an issue in code as operation of limiting download speed should not be this heavy on resources, so I decided to open this topic.
Also, here is the link to similar issue that was created couple of weeks ago:
I wish your company all the best and hopefully, this bug can be fixed to improve the interaction with desktop client.