BLZBNTBTS00000028 error code

A couple of days ago I tried to update the application but I got an error, since I could not update uninstall the application from my computer and I decided to install again but I get the error BLZBNTBTS00000028 and I could never install again, someone knows how to install new battle.net?

6 Likes

i flagged this as inappropriate because it was never answered…

i have the same problem, still havent found any way to fix it

1 Like

Same here, tried every solution as provided

I have the same problem and now i cant login to my account it loops tryed to reinstall app but does not work

idk if this is the right place, but its a error and i figured it looked somewhat similar or something like that, but since error, i happen to see that i had an “beta” of when the call of duty was free one time, and i tried everything even restart my comp, and the thing dont seem to uninstall.

I have the same problem and none of the solutions worked and now i see that other people have the same probleme even 2 years ago. apperantly none of the support staff are reacting, pretty dissapointing from Blizzard. What should i do Forget that my account plus all my games exist and never play again?

J’ai eu exactement pareil il y a quelques jours, quand j’essaye de désinstaller l’application RIEN ne fonctionne hormis le message d’erreur qui apparaît en boucle… Même en utilisant les solutions de Blizzard, c’est la même chose en boucle (J’ai envoyé un message au support, je vous tiens au courant SI j’ai la solution)

I have BLZBNTBTS00000028, nothing works of the tips on the website, have anyone gotten it fixed?
Regards