BLZBNTBNA00000012 Error

This lets Warzone finally open for me but then when I try to join a match it crashes.

2 Likes

Mě funguje ozubený kolečko-show in explorer-apl.modern warfare launcher-pravým tlačítko myši a spustit jako správce

I ran battlenet and cod as an administrator, works now.

1 Like

I am having the same issue, I have tried all the fixes and nothing works. Black ops and Vangaurd run just fine though. I even re-installed windows and re did everything… STILL WONT LAUNCH OR ANYTHING!!

this worked to me very good :rofl:

Hi, I’ve had the same issue as everyone in this post with the same error code and even went and installed everything again both Battlenet and the full game.
This explanation above does allow me to get into the game but has anyone since been able to work out why this is the case and how to resolve it so that we can all just click the play button on the game and enjoy?

FIXED !!! SOLVED !!!

I Fixed the problem for myn deskop !

I Have Warzone .exe on administrator.

I ALSO MAKED Battle.net on Administrator ! ( Right click the battle.net icon go to properties then compatibility then make sure Run this program as administrator box is marked !

Now i can play click on play in battle.net and warzone is launching like always !
Hope it helped you guys !

1 Like

I fixed the problem where I got that one error code and it wouldn’t start by going in to local disk and running as admin. But after like 20 mins of playing, my game freezes and kicks me out. I don’t understand how blizzard hasn’t noticed this problem.

Nvm guys, changing the region worked for me

Hi, since this happened to me i used the file location method but after a while it started annoying me. So today i did a little bit of research and found an 1 min fix video on yt that was easy to do. I wil put the link in this reply and hope it will help you all.

How To Fix Call Of Duty Warzone BLZBNTBNA00000012 Error After Update | Bytes Media - YouTube

Hi, since this happened to me i used the file location method but after a while it started annoying me. So today i did a little bit of research and found an 1 min fix video on yt that was easy to do. I wil put the link in this reply and hope it will help you all.

How To Fix Call Of Duty Warzone BLZBNTBNA00000012 Error After Update | Bytes Media - YouTube

1 Like

thank you, the fix video worked perfectly for me ! :+1:

Even after trying all of this and moving the game to a different folder the game still continues to crash completely and sends me back to my Desktop after a few games. I dont want to have to reload this game after numerous games on top of just being kicked at random times during the game.

I hate this, been doing the same to me. Nothing at all has helped it. Waste of my money at this rate.

am I the only one that everytime I try to launch the game I dont even get an error code before there is even a chance of anything happenening it just says launching game and then my computer just resets all together nothing on my computer is overheating and I just built this pc a couple days ago and everything is new so idek what to do Ive tried literally everything I just feel like this is a waste of time anymore

it worked! thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.