BLZBNTBNA00000012 Error MW3

Every time I try to launch MW3 I get this error code. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, I have tried the scan and repair and even watched other youtube videos that have the same error code but nothing is working for me. Is anyone else having this issue?
Maybe it is because of the new season update. Not sure. Anyone have any solutions?

2 Likes

I have the same problem brother. did you solve it

1 Like

nope lol, i just built my gaming pc and bought this game yesterday too. RIP

1 Like

commenting to keep this open, as i have this problem as well. even souted my entire PC for any COD file deleted, uninstalled blizzard and installed in a different hard drive. Same Hard Drive different HD, even a new and clean hard drive. all responding with the same error BLZBNTBNA00000012

1 Like

yesterday i checked again using the repair files option using the cog wheel. and it worked. i am able to launch the game but every time i go into multiplayer game i get a directx error message. i play other games with direct x 12 enable and those games work fine but not with MW3 so i am just assuming it has to do with battle.net side of things.

1 Like

Do the TS got this problem solved? I just got the same error today. been playing normally till yesterday, and today it prompted this error code. tried scan repair 2 times already and still got this code. not yet try to reinstall the game tho.