BLZBNTBGS80000023 Log in session has expired?!

Keep spamming the agree button on battle.net website, that’s when I got in.

1 Like

tried that and its still the same

Yeah im spamming agree and get into the browser then when i try the app is still asks me to agree again and erorrs out, ill keep trying

Guys who can not login do this :

1. Open battle net app. Previosly close active sessions everywhere
  2. Do not close it and login to the website
  3. After the successful login to the website login in opened battle net launcher.

It worked for me and my team8

1 Like

it works:) thx man :slight_smile:

dont work man idek what to do

Unfortunately, it doesn’t work for me. Always get login, Review Terms loop

1 Like

same thing is happening to me i am stuck on the accept loop

Its been hours now! Are they even doing anything about it?

Login into your account on battle.net press in top right corner on you nickname > account settings (ustawienia konta) > spam the accept terms and conditions a few times, It will let you in after a couple times :slight_smile:

then you will be alble to login into your battle net client app without any issues

Hi all,

I had this today issue today (BLZBNTBGS80000023 (47) I get this message every now and then.

Today I couldn’t accept the T&C’s box. it just kept looping back to Accept or Cancel.

So I ran the Battle.Net app as Administrator (right click run as Administrator). I logged into Battle.Net with my account and Accepted the T&C’s and it worked.

Might be worth a try.

1 Like

have been trying for an hour now nothing is working!!!

This did not work for me.

same… no matter what I try, nothing works… Just an endless, annoying loop

1 Like

Same issue here, after accepting the Terms and Conditions it kicks me out to the login screen

1 Like

Okay, so I just got in, although its super annoying it seems you just have to keep at it. Or wait for them to fully resolve whatever issue there is.

I have to verify 5 images to prove im not a robot… and then it still doesnt work. gg Blizzard

same problem. this sucks!!!

Thank you, this worked for me!

I got the message

“This error happens if you’ve checked the “Keep me logged in” option and your login credentials have expired. Log in again and you’ll get right in.”

i unticked the option on the launcher, put in my password and i got in.

had to spam the hell out of the agree button. but I hope this helps you guys.

1 Like