BLZBNTBGS80000023 Log in session has expired?!

This did not work for me.

same… no matter what I try, nothing works… Just an endless, annoying loop

1 Like

Same issue here, after accepting the Terms and Conditions it kicks me out to the login screen

1 Like

Okay, so I just got in, although its super annoying it seems you just have to keep at it. Or wait for them to fully resolve whatever issue there is.

I have to verify 5 images to prove im not a robot… and then it still doesnt work. gg Blizzard

same problem. this sucks!!!

Thank you, this worked for me!

I got the message

“This error happens if you’ve checked the “Keep me logged in” option and your login credentials have expired. Log in again and you’ll get right in.”

i unticked the option on the launcher, put in my password and i got in.

had to spam the hell out of the agree button. but I hope this helps you guys.

1 Like

same problem here!!!

Getting this as well, have tried closing/reopening, logging into web browser. No way to get into game.

Boa noite, estou com problemas para acessar minha conta, coloco em aceitar os novos termos e volta para a página inicial para colocar a senha novamente, já tentei diversas vezes e nada funciona.

Worked for me, thank you!

Funcionou pra mim quando eu limpei meus dados de login, desmarquei a caixa de lembrar dos meus dados e preenchi o login e senha manualmente. Depois disso tive que clicar em aceitar os novos termos algumas vezes e entrou. Espero que vc consiga!

getting the same error

This is how I managed to get into Classic WoW:
I clicked on the “continue without logging in” button to open Bnet, then found WoW in my installation folder and ran “WoWClassic.exe” and managed to get into the game. Also tested with Dragonflight and it works. I don’t see why this wouldn’t work with D4, OW etc. Test it and let me know :slight_smile:

Yep this worked here for me too! Nice work :slight_smile:

Guys uninstall battle net and install as new one it worked for me and plus do all command to delete all folders with battle net it worked.

As “retarted” as it may sound, uncheck the “Keep me logged in” box and try again to login.
Something goes wrong with the cached credentials/information. Reinstalling the battlenet client might not always fix this.

Howdy Everyone!

This issue should now be resolved. I’m going to close this thread but if you run into this error again please start a new thread.